Buffalo Bills football is back! And so is your preferred straw person-driven video collection taking a look at the game! That's right,  it's the return of Skarey Movies,  including the dulcet audio of your own really. Sure my PlayStation headset periodically catches an asthma wheeze or two,  however that's all component of the appeal. To kick off the 2023 period,  I take a look at a subject that ignited my passion in addition to that of various other followers. After two outstanding catches worthwhile of a highlight reel,  pass receiver Khalil Shakir dropped among the easiest first-down catches most gamers will ever before see. What provides? Skarey Movies aims to locate out. As I obtain back into the swing of recording,  today's video clip is a bit lean,  appearing at just over 4 minutes. That implies there's no reason not to see it and obtain the full tale. If you're more of a follower of reviewing though,  right here's a recap of what I cover. The video clip shows crucial structures of the 3 passes guided Khalil Shakir's way. The very first 2 emphasize his expansion Bills Store,  body control,  and hand toughness as he tweezes the ball from the air on a set of hard passes. Our 3rd pass is a decrease on a simple (for the NFL) 3rd - 5 effort. We compare the body placement,  sphere setting,  and overall mechanics of these 3 tosses and come away with some conclusions. One of which is that the decrease was potentially a fluke. Because I'm paid to analyze however,  the drop did have a vital difference because it was low,  compeling Shakir to crouch - which influenced body mechanics. The resulting body catch was not what you want to see.

--